With cooler weather on the horizon and the early return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte comes all the comforts of fall. Warm boots, fuzzy flannels, oversized sweaters, and beanies mean it’s time to bundle up and chow down on flavorful fall foods.
Outside of the typical fare you’d find during the fall months which includes staples such as Pumpkin Pie, Apple Cider and Hot Chocolate, we’ve collected some unique and lesser-known dishes we’re sure you’ll want to serve at your fall wedding, office party, or Halloween event!
- Butternut Squash Soup – A soup so rich and delicious it’s like a warm blanket for your soul (and stomach).
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls – This unique take on cinnamon rolls is sure to delight pumpkin lovers and sweet tooths alike.
- Spaghetti Squash – A healthy alternative to traditional pasta, the spaghetti squash can be roasted and eaten straight from the gourd with a fork or shredded and plated with your traditional red sauce of choice.
- Sweet Potato Pie – While Pumpkin and Apple may reign supreme, sweet potato offers a savory deep-yet-sweet fall flavor that can’t be ignored.
- Streusel Apple Bread – What more can be said about apple streusel in bread form other than Y-U-M? Pair this with Nutella or Caramel and a glass of hot cider and thank us later.
- Zucchini Bread – We’re not sure which genius decided to take zucchini and turn it into some kind of magical, cinnamon-y bread but we thank them for their contribution.
- Baklava – If you’ve never had baklava, you’re missing out. Made from of multiple layers of thin and crispy filo dough held together with sticky sweet honey and chopped walnuts, it’s simple complexity is one of the lesser known fall foods to try.
Staten Island Party Rentals proudly offers all of the tables, chairs, tents, canopies, and more to make your fall party one your guests will never forget.
For more information on Staten Island Party Rentals or to schedule an appointment please contact us at: (718) 720-0900